Dealer Products

If your vehicle has been declared a total loss as a result of an accident, fire or theft, your comperhensive motor insurance policy will only pay out the current market value of your vehicle.

With a Car Protect Gap Insurance product, in the event of a total loss claim, your motor insurer's payout will be topped up to assit you depending on the type of cover selected below.

Car Protect offer 6 types of GAP Insurance with a 36 month duration, depending on your situation at the time you purchase cover.

Return to Value

Return to value

Cover the gap between your motor insurance payout and the value of your car at the time you purchaed your Gap Insurance.

  contact us

Return to Invoice